Tuesday 1 March 2016

THE OSCARS RED CARPET FAVOURITE LOOKS

When I was younger I used to watch The Oscars Ceremony with eyes wide open. Now they are definitely closed because I prefer a good sleep (in Poland because of the time difference it's the middle of the night). I think I'm getting old ;) Thanks to the internet I can see everything in the morning. I check who won the statuette (I am really happy for Leo!) and next I look at the photos to see the dresses and hair and makeup. And this year those are my favourite red carpet looks.

***

Kiedy byłam młodsza oglądałam ceremonię wręczenia Oscarów z szeroko otwartymi oczami. Od kilku lat podczas tego wydarzenia, ze względu na porę emisji, moje oczy są zdecydowanie zamknięte. Wybieram sen. Cóż, chyba się starzeję... Na szczęście od czego mamy internet! Już rano mogę nadrobić oscarowe zaległości. Sprawdzam, kto otrzymał statuetkę (naprawdę cieszę się, że Leo w końcu może postawić ją na kominku), a następnie oglądam zdjęcia z czerwonego dywanu. Sukienki, fryzury, makeup - przyglądam się i wybieram moje ulubione. Oto one.

Brie Larson in Gucci dress

Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive dress

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture dress

Olivia Munn in Stella McCartney dress
credit: whowhatwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment