Tuesday 28 June 2016

SUMMER SALE PICKS

The summer sales are on and I try to act reasonably while shopping. I would like to share the pieces I have chosen. They are very trendy right now! I don't know if they make it through another season so there is no sense in spending lots of money on them!


***

Letnie wyprzedaże ruszyły i nie ukrywam, że staram się do nich podejść rozsądnie. Wybrałam kilka ubrań, które reprezentują najgorętsze trendy tego sezonu. Nie wiem, czy przetrwają do następnego lata, więc nie chciałam na nie wydać dużo pieniędzy - no może za wyjątkiem sandałów. Zakupy w sieciówkach to jest to!

1. slip dress/sukienka Mango 2. off-the-shoulder blouse/ bluzka H&M
3. sandals with pompoms/sandały z pomponami Sam Edelman
4. cropped jeans/ jeansy Zara

1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection my dear! Perfect for this summer!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete